Connect And Learn
Never miss the NCTA Annual Conference again! If budget concerns and increasing workloads are keeping you from traveling this year, make plans to attend the NCTA Virtual Conference. With just a few clicks, the virtual option allows participants to:
- Attend a hand-picked selection of sessions covering the most important topics to attendees
- Connect and create a community with other members of the virtual audience
- Participate in all Q & A sessions by submitting questions in real time
- Engage with other attendees via the conference app
Those who register for the virtual conference will also have access to the sessions via a recorded archive after the conference. If you are not able to view all of the sessions in real time, you will be able to view the entire package at your convenience at a later date.
Selected sessions on Thursday, September 10, will be recorded and made available for viewing after the conference. On Friday, September 11, the selected sessions will be broadcast live as well as recorded for later viewing. The content in the post-conference archive will also include the keynote speaker's address and the president's address.
Ready to Register?
This year we're offering two different ways to register for the virtual conference:
- Members: $150
- Non-Members: $300
- Complete the Virtual Conference Registration Form before September 8, 2015
- Members & Non-Members: $75
- If you haven't yet registered for on-site attendance, complete the Conference Registration Form before August 14, 2015 and indicate that you wish to purchase the add-on.
- If you've already registered for on-site attendance, you can complete the Virtual Conference Registration Form before September 8, 2015.
- Note: NCTA members will automatically receive the add-on rate, but non-members should contact Francesca Taylor after registering so that the discount can be applied.