Although the NCTA annual conference is the primary source for professional development information and activities, not all members are able to attend. Hence, to bring the content of the conference sessions as well as other topical presentations to the membership at large, NCTA has established two professional development programs:
- Access to the virtual conference and a recorded archive of the key conference sessions.
- On demand webinars available year-round
We hope you will take advantage of these exciting opportunities to expand and update your skills and knowledge as testing professionals.
In order to view and hear online webinars, your computer and internet connection need to meet certain minimum requirements. Please check that your computer and software meets or exceeds these specifications:
- Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.2
- 500MB or more of RAM memory
- CPU 800 MHz
- Monitor 800x600 pixels (1024x768 strongly recommended)
- DSL or faster internet connection
- Up-to-date web browser software, such as FireFox 15+, or Internet Explorer 8+, Safari 4+
- Adobe Flash Plugin, newest version... Click here to test
- Working audio card and speakers